If you need any assistance in placing your order for the books or have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are always happy to answer questions.
In case you have concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com or call +91 8989800123.
1. How can I confirm if my order has been accepted?
Your order status will be updated in your profile
2. Do I need to have an account on this page for buying books?
In order to make any purchase you will be required to create an account.
3. Can I use my Login Id and password of LSAT—India test to sign in the account?
No, you will be required to create a new account on this page to make purchase of the books.
4. How can I make payments for the purchase made on this website? / What are the different modes of payments available to purchase books from this website?
Payment for the purchase of test prep material may be made online using a credit card and/or other digital payment modes.
5. Is Cash on Delivery payment mode available?
No, the payment can only be made online. No cash on delivery mode is available.
6. Will it be safe to use my credit/debit card details on this website?
Yes. We use a secured payment gateway.
7. Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of making the payment. No cancellation will be allowed after 24 hours.
8. When can I expect my order to be delivered?
Orders will be delivered within 15 days of the successful payment received at our end.
9. Are there any delivery charges? If yes, how much is the delivery charge?
There are no additional charges. The price of the book includes the courier charges.
10. Can I return my books?
Books once purchased cannot be returned.
11. Can you cancel my order before it gets delivered?
Cancellations can only be made with 24 hours
12. Can I replace my books if there are any defects?
We adhere to high standards of printing, packaging and delivery for books purchased from our side. In case, you still find any defects, please provide a picture of the defect on firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Can I change my order before it gets delivered?
Changes cannot be made. But you may cancel your order and make a new purchase but only within 24 hours of purchase.
14. Can I buy an online softcopy of the book instead of a paper copy?
You may purchase online LSAC LawPrep. LSAC LawPrep is a digital test prep platform that allows law aspirants studying for the law entrance exams – CLAT, AILET, SLAT, along with LSAT─India to practise the critical thinking skills commonly tested in these exams. It offers a library of digital practice tests that focus on critical thinking skills, reading skills, and logical reasoning skills which are essential for success in law school.
15. Can I rent the books listed on the website?
16. What is the difference between the Official LSAT—India Handbook and the Official LSAT—India SuperPrep?
While Official LSAT─India Handbook offers important information concerning the LSAT—India test, such as the description and purpose of each section, the skills measured by the test, test-taking strategies, time management etc; the Official LSAT—India SuperPrep book includes one full-length LSAT—India exam containing 92 questions, replete with detailed explanations for all valid and erroneous answer choices.